Refund and Cancellation policy
If You, as a Student, are unhappy with our course you may request a refund within 24 hours after initial enrollment. Course cancellation is void if the student has accessed 10% or more of the content available in the online access. Also, no course cancellation request is accepted 2 days after the course access is provided by EasyScholars. Course Cancellation costs $50 after initial enrollment.
Course upgrade and Course change requests: Any changes to the course, including upgrading the course, should be requested within 3 days of making the initial payment. However, no money can be refunded after initial payment is made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom and Virtual Training
In case EasyScholars cancels an event (Classroom or Instructor led virtual training), 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
If cancellation is done by the student 15 days prior to the event, 20% of the total fee paid will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate. In case of Instructor led virtual training, course materials and online access will be provided to the student prior to the event. Cancellations and refunds for Instructor led virtual training after the materials shipped will be subjected to additional cancellation charges.
If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 15 days of the event, no refunds will be made.
Please contact the support team for further queries or to process your refund.
In case EasyScholars reschedules the training event, the options available to the student are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the student’s schedule.
- The Student would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The Students, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to EasyScholars at least 5 days prior to the event or immediately after EasyScholars reschedules the event, whichever is earlier.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a student wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 10 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 10 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the student can send a replacement instead.