terms of service.
Important: By agreeing to these terms you agree to resolve disputes with easyScholars through binding arbitration (and with very limited exceptions, not in court).
In order to perform the services agreed to deliver to You, easyScholars may have to use your personal information with accredited partners & content partners (to book exams if included in your purchase and course access provided by approved content partners) and will not be shared with any other third party what so ever.
easyScholars may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating or accessing related information, products, and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by EasyScholars and are maintained by third parties over which EasyScholars exercises no control. Accordingly, EasyScholars expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
The Services may give You access to links to access content from partners or third party platforms (“Third Party Platforms”), either directly or through Courses or Instructors. EasyScholars does not endorse any of these Third Party Platforms and does not control them in any manner. Accordingly, EasyScholars does not assume any liability associated with Third Party Platforms. You need to take appropriate steps to determine whether accessing a Third Party Platform is appropriate, and to protect Your personal information and privacy on such Third Party Platform.
The courses delivered by EasyScholars are registered trademark of the respective accreditation bodies. EasyScholars is accredited and authorized to conduct training of these course to end users through various delivery modes.
You may only access the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to Your use of the Services. You agree not to use the Services or the Company Content to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form, Instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with Us without Our advance written permission, which may be withheld in Our sole discretion. You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between You and any Instructors or other Users of the Services.
For Students and end users
As a Student, You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the Services or registering for a Course.
- You are over the age of 18, or, if not, You will only use the Services with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 may not register for an Account or register or purchase Courses.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services.
- You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information.
- You will not copy, modify, reverse engineer, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, interfere with, or otherwise use and exploit any Company Content, the Services or Courses or Submitted Content except as permitted by these Terms or the relevant Instructor as applicable.
- You will not frame or embed the Services to circumvent the Services.
- You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s Account.
- You will not introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Services or operation thereof; scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- You will not disclose any personal information, and otherwise will assume responsibility for controlling how Your personal information is disclosed or used, including, without limitation, taking appropriate steps to protect such information.
- You will not solicit personal information from any Instructor or other Student.
For all prices, products and offers, EasyScholars reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, course discontinuation, provider’s price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you. Information contained on Cetrprime may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
When browsing EasyScholars’s website, the Services will default the Sale Currency to the currency used in Your current geographic location or in USD.
The Sale Currency will be based on Your geographic location or as set by EasyScholars. You cannot change Your displayed currency. Each foreign currency conversion is processed at a foreign currency conversion rate. This rate generally refers to the amount of one currency that must be paid to buy a certain amount of another currency at a given time. For example, if it costs US$125.00 to buy €100.00, the currency conversion rate of US dollars to Euros would be 1.25, and the currency conversion rate from Euros to US dollars would be 0.8. Currency conversion rates will vary from time to time and is solely subjected to the forex rates at the time of purchase, bank charges and payment gateway charges if any. Disclaimer: EasyScholars at any given circumstances do not store customer card details.
Refund and Cancellation policy
If You, as a Student, are unhappy with our course you may request a refund within 24 hours after initial enrollment. Course cancellation is void if the student has accessed 10% or more of the content available in the online access. Also, no course cancellation request is accepted 2 days after the course access is provided by EasyScholars. Course Cancellation costs $50 after initial enrollment.
Course upgrade and Course change requests: Any changes to the course, including upgrading the course, should be requested within 3 days of making the initial payment. However, no money can be refunded after initial payment is made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom and Virtual Training
In case EasyScholars cancels an event (Classroom or Instructor led virtual training), 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
If cancellation is done by the student 15 days prior to the event, 20% of the total fee paid will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate. In case of Instructor led virtual training, course materials and online access will be provided to the student prior to the event. Cancellations and refunds for Instructor led virtual training after the materials shipped will be subjected to additional cancellation charges.
If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 15 days of the event, no refunds will be made.
Please contact the support team for further queries or to process your refund.
In case EasyScholars reschedules the training event, the options available to the student are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the student’s schedule.
- The Student would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The Students, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to EasyScholars at least 5 days prior to the event or immediately after EasyScholars reschedules the event, whichever is earlier.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a student wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 10 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 10 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the student can send a replacement instead.
Money Back & Pass Guarantee
EasyScholars offers money back guarantee for few courses on a promotional basis. Please confirm the eligibility of the course for this guarantee with the sales team before enrolling for the course. Once the course is confirmed eligible for this guarantee the candidate have to fulfill the below conditions to claim this offer.
Once the course is purchased the candidate must have accessed at least 80% or more of the course
The candidate needs to pass the simulated tests given in the course access
The candidate needs to pass an internal exam conducted by EasyScholars
Once these conditions are met and the candidate still fails in the exam the candidate can claim his money back
Certain courses are subjected to exam EasyScholars Pass guarantee or retake guarantee. Please confirm the eligibility of the course for this guarantee with the sales team before enrolling for the course.
GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Users of the Website Generally
“Non-Personally-Identifying Information” is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person. “Personally-Identifying Information,” by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person. Like most website operators, Company gathers from users of the Website Non-Personally-Identifying Information of the sort that Web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type and the locations of the websites the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website. Although such information is not Personally-Identifying Information, it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity as well as other statistical usage data. Company analyzes Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of the Website to help Company better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Company is able to better design the Website to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, Company may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Website users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website
A “Web Beacon” is an object that is embedded in a web page or email that is usually invisible to the user and allows website operators to check whether a user has viewed a particular web page or an email. Company may use Web Beacons on the Website and in emails to count users who have visited particular pages, viewed emails and to deliver co-branded services. Web Beacons are not used to access users’ Personally-Identifying Information. They are a technique Company may use to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information, including a Web Cookie number, time and date of a page or email view and a description of the page or email on which the Web Beacon resides. You may not decline Web Beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all Web Cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a Web Cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline Web Cookies on an individual basis.
We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
Aggregated and Non-Personally-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated and Non-Personally Identifying Information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties and our affiliate companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website and on websites of third parties. We may combine Non-Personally Identifying Information we collect with additional Non-Personally Identifying Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any Personally-Identifying Information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Mobile Device Additional Terms
- Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access the Website or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Geo-Location Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application or our services, except that it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may gather and use such general location data.
- Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them, letting you know when someone has sent you a message or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information, such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personally-Identifying Information you submit within the mobile application.
We may provide you the option to connect your account on the Website to your account on some social networking sites for the purpose of logging in, uploading information or enabling certain features on the Website. When logging in using your social network credentials, we may collect the Personally-Identifying Information you have made publicly available on the social networking site, such as your name, profile picture, cover photo, username, gender, friends network, age range, locale, friend list and any other information you have made public. Once connected, other users may also be able to see information about your social network, such as the size of your network and your friends, including common friends. By connecting your account on the Website to your account on any social networking site, you hereby consent to the continuous release of information about you to us. We will not send any of your account information to the connected social networking site without first disclosing that to you. Each social network may further allow you to set privacy controls around your information on their system, and our collection of information will always follow such controls and permissions. This feature is subject to continuous change and improvement by us and each social networking site involved, and therefore the available features and shared information are subject to change without notice to you.
We may use hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button or the Google+, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. So for example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person. Company may collect a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about Website users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by Company about users is information provided by users themselves when (1) registering for our service, (2) logging in with social network credentials, (3) participating in polls, contests, surveys or other features of our service, or responding to offers or advertisements, (4) communicating with us, (5) creating a public profile or (6) signing up to receive newsletters. That information may include each user’s name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender, age, date of birth, username, hometown and other demographic or relevant information as determined by Company from time to time. Users of the Website are under no obligation to provide Company with Personally-Identifying Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain Website features.
BY REGISTERING WITH OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS “COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION” SECTION.
We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Website that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may opt out of such emails at the time of registration or through your account settings, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages, even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
Company will disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
- Marketing Communications. Unless users opt-out from receiving Company marketing materials upon registration, Company may email users about products and services that Company believes may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personally-Identifying Information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
Changing Personally-Identifying Information; Account Termination
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES GENERALLY
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protect all information on the Website as is necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
Limitations of Liability
Inaccuracies. A possibility exists that the services provided on any third party platform could include inaccuracies or errors, or information or materials that violate these terms. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized alterations could be made by third parties to the services available on any third party platform. Although EasyScholars attempts to ensure the integrity of the services on third party platforms, we make no guarantees as to the services’ completeness or correctness. In the event that a situation arises in which the services’ completeness or correctness is in question, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject line “inaccuracies in services on third party platform name”) with, if possible, a description of the services to be checked and the location (url) where such services can be found on our services or third party platform at issue, as well as information sufficient to enable us to contact you. We will try to address your concerns as soon as reasonably practicable.
System outages. EasyScholars periodically schedules system downtime for the services for maintenance and other purposes. Additionally, unplanned system outages may occur. You agree that EasyScholars has no responsibility and is not liable for: (a) the unavailability of the services including those available on third party platforms; (b) any loss of materials, data, transactions or any other information or materials caused by such system outages; (c) the resultant delay, mis-delivery, or non-delivery of data, transactions or any other information or materials caused by such system outages; or (d) any outages caused by any third parties, including without limitation, any companies or servers hosting the services, any internet service providers, any third party platforms, or any internet facilities and networks.